Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday

Well, today I am officially 25 years old. Every year the same question always seems to be asked. "Do you feel any different/older?" My answer is always "no." It seems simple but I will reiterate the obvious just in case. It is not the day or the age that makes you feel different. It's not a snap of a finger and all of a sudden you are more mature, or you have a few more grey hairs. Maturity comes with experiences, how you react to them, how you bounce back from them, and most importantly what you learn. That grey hair comes with stress - that I am certain of!!!!

I am celebrating my day of birth with a few groups of people (family and friends) on a few different days as well as in a few different ways. I think this is the first year, however, that I have not made a huge production, with an elaborate Birthday celebration. Maybe I'll do that again when I turn 30.


Enjoy the quote!


"Maturity defines the person we have become, how far our conscience has taken us, but most importantly how far we intend to go." - Me


...I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment