Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sometimes Ignorance is Bliss

This is the quote I talked about in my "why the blog."

Have you ever had a person in your life for so long, that you think they will never leave? Then one day, poof!! adios in the cruelest of manners! Welcome to my day.

While at the brink of a melt down something grasped a hold of me and brought me to my senses. My thought process was then consumed by reality. If he wants absolutely nothing to do with me, and would rather ignore me than create closure, why am I going to allow it to overtake my next days? NO THANK YOU...let the healing process begin and commence!

Enjoy tonight's quote!



"one of the greatest gifts in life is the healing process..it may happen at the speed of light or it may happen slower than one would hope, but in the end the realization of that single fact can truly set one free and provide the power to move on and be open to embrace whatever life may have in store next" -Me


..I'm just sayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment