Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i should take a kick boxing class

Have you ever been someone's punching bag? You decide you want to be there for someone and try to commit to a friendship - but because they know you so well they feel that they can just take everything out on you, more aggressively than they would any of their other friends?

I know some people in my life have felt like this with me. For me, it is easiest to show my true emotions and feelings to my family. So they somehow tend to see the ugliest side of my aggression when I am upset or frustrated. This goes for significant others as well.

I guess I didn't see the full effect until someone had turned around and made me that person in their life. How long do you stick around until you're fed up? With family - you love unconditionally - so you take the good with the bad and help them to try and see their faults. With friends - do you cut your losses? Especially when you try to let them see what they are doing - but they can only see it in a completely different view and not where you're coming from?

Any help with this (or responses) would greatly be appreciated!


Enjoy the quote!


"When it comes to caring about someone it's important to comprehend all aspects of their being. If after all that they're not as beautiful as you once perceived, it's in your best interest not to stick around." - Me

..I'm just sayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment