Thursday, January 7, 2010

Couldn't sleep

Well, it's Christmas come early folks!!

I woke up at 6:50am with a splitting headache that had now made a home in my brain for the last 24 hours. Just AWFUL!! I took so Excedrin Migraine and tried to get back to bed. Then, that thing happened --- dreaded thoughts start running through my head a mile a minute and I can't fall asleep for the life of me. So, I grabbed my phone which is always conveniently placed right next to me when I sleep; opened the notepad; and started thumbing away.

You guessed it, these thoughts somehow coherently came together into a montage of, what I would like to think, are beautiful words.

Enjoy the Quote!


..The hardest part of letting go is realizing that you will inevitably be replaced. In the future, you will become a distant memory to someone who used to make you their priority. Unfortunately, that is the reality.. -Me


..I'm just sayin..



No comments:

Post a Comment