Friday, January 8, 2010

social life or bust

I went to a bar in Manhattan with some friends last night. It was obviously a good night. I know this, because I did not physically get out of my bed until this evening at 6pm, except for a glass of water here and there. Not because of a horrible hangover, because truthfully it wasn't that bad, but because my body was in pain for some reason. I recall a conversation with my Dad the last time I was in Virginia. He told me "you're not 19 anymore, when you get into your mid and late 20's your not going to be able to party like you did when you were younger. Your recovery time is not the same." Well he was right. Sure, at night, I can party with the rest of them, but the next day is a different story.

Enjoy the quote! It isn't as deep as usually-just something fun!

"Another person's perception of you is never important - unless of course they think you're amazing" - Me

..I'm just sayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment