Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a promise, is a promise

So, I promised I would write every night and I continue to keep it. It's only been a week, I can't already start to slack. Especially since, really what else do I have to be doing??

I haven't been able to sleep lately. It is awful, I go to bed around 5am and sleep until 3pm or so. This can't continue to happen. I am starting to become nocturnal, and that is not a normal or natural human characteristic trait. I don't even remember how I started this unruly process. That's a lie, I do - those nights where you have thoughts bouncing around your head, and they won't stop, and grow into thoughts of other crap that you think may be going on. The stuff that your brain is thinking up all on it's own, which takes any thought to a whole new unrealistic level.
I wish there was a switch. When you are ready to sleep, you flip it and viola!- thoughts racing through your head commence and sleep prevails.


Enjoy the quote!


"I can't help but blame my head for all of my heart's mistakes. For my heart is vulnerable and only knows of which it feels. It's my head that confuses those feelings with it's thoughts of the way I think something should be" - Me



...I'm just sayin...


No comments:

Post a Comment